Kids are usually asked what they would want to be when they grew up. Kids give different answers parents get amused at them. Its quiet a usual phenomenon and all of us will have a story to tell about us or our kids or our nieces or our nephews. Like I had this friend. He and I went to school together. He always said that he would love to be the motorman. Taking the local trains up and down Mumbai. It was quiet a unique answer. Later sometime, in Mumbai one motorman was stoned and beaten badly for not running trains on time. (Almost for no fault of his). That's when I vaguely remember my friend telling me that he had changed his plans.
Coming to talk about changing plans, almost nobody wants to be a management information officer as a kid. Its where we end up. Or rather I should say we lead to (Euphemism). That's when one thinks that may be as kids I should have been asked some other question. May be kids should be asked what would they want their usual day to be like. Or atleast when we get into a routine of life (unfortunately most of us do) we should ask ourselves whether this is what I really want. Do I really like my usual working day?
Coming to talk about changing plans, almost nobody wants to be a management information officer as a kid. Its where we end up. Or rather I should say we lead to (Euphemism). That's when one thinks that may be as kids I should have been asked some other question. May be kids should be asked what would they want their usual day to be like. Or atleast when we get into a routine of life (unfortunately most of us do) we should ask ourselves whether this is what I really want. Do I really like my usual working day?