Mangal Pandey and Aamir have been in news now for very long. After long waiting, finally, the movie will releases in India on 12th August. Ofcourse the good time for sales (3 days away from the independence day). In Chennai it will come in Melody.
Aamir has not done a single movie after Dil Chahta Hai which was 3 years back (though Titan and Coca Cola Ads were plenty). Now the trailors for Mangal Pandey are all over the place and seems like all the hurdles (political and otherwise) have subsided.
Only consideration now is, is movie going to be worth all that waiting? Just read about the pre-releases for the movie in U.K. And news paper reviews there are rating the movie very highly. I only hope they are trustworthy and the THE movie is really good. Do hit the theatres. (I am not a distributor).
Aamir has not done a single movie after Dil Chahta Hai which was 3 years back (though Titan and Coca Cola Ads were plenty). Now the trailors for Mangal Pandey are all over the place and seems like all the hurdles (political and otherwise) have subsided.
Only consideration now is, is movie going to be worth all that waiting? Just read about the pre-releases for the movie in U.K. And news paper reviews there are rating the movie very highly. I only hope they are trustworthy and the THE movie is really good. Do hit the theatres. (I am not a distributor).
Comments