Yesterday some topic about rhymes with the word "day" came up. And a friend of mine, who is always waiting for such topics, made a quick 3-line poem which made not much sense to me, but was a good rhyme. So now here is my attempt at another meaningless rhyme.
yesterday I met
a girl at the signal
she came to me
to sell me a bangle
she said she had no money
could I spare a penny?
I thought I ofcourse could
but the bangle looked ugly
did I care? did I care?
so I got my money bag
but then the signal turned green
she was so pale she was so lean
8 years old she must have been
I hurried a bit, to find the money
but realised I didn't have any
I fumbled, got nervous
was I mugged, did I lose the money
where did all the money go
she was so pale she was so lean
8 years old she must have been
did I care? did I care?
yesterday I met
a girl at the signal
she came to me
to sell me a bangle
she said she had no money
could I spare a penny?
I thought I ofcourse could
but the bangle looked ugly
did I care? did I care?
so I got my money bag
but then the signal turned green
she was so pale she was so lean
8 years old she must have been
I hurried a bit, to find the money
but realised I didn't have any
I fumbled, got nervous
was I mugged, did I lose the money
where did all the money go
she was so pale she was so lean
8 years old she must have been
did I care? did I care?
Comments
nice to hear you on my blog raghav. keep coming back and writing comments ...
nut