Another friday going past me. Writing about movies is what I should be doing as promised. But, but... Don't feel like it. May be I could mention a good movie. But whats it worth, if I don't say anything about it. Well, everything about the movies could be read from IMDB anyways. Well, then whats it worth starting a friday for movies session?... Well, I am going back to "whats the use" mode.
But that way, whats what any use. Ok, so here is movie:
Its called Junebug. Its a independent movie. Its a very well shot, really understated movie. Its about a typical family from southern USA. Attepmt of a son and his wife to get closer to his family and a failure at it. Pretty well made. Music is by Yo la Tengo, they make really good music. They are quiet popular in the independent music world. You could listen to lots of their song on Hype Machine.
Go listen and go watch... !
But that way, whats what any use. Ok, so here is movie:
Its called Junebug. Its a independent movie. Its a very well shot, really understated movie. Its about a typical family from southern USA. Attepmt of a son and his wife to get closer to his family and a failure at it. Pretty well made. Music is by Yo la Tengo, they make really good music. They are quiet popular in the independent music world. You could listen to lots of their song on Hype Machine.
Go listen and go watch... !
Comments