Me and my friend aaloka can suddenly start off talking about TV advertisements and can go on forever. It doesn't take us too much effort to begin singing all the funny ads that used to come on TV when we were kids. Like dipika-ji aaiye aayie.. . par nirma super hi kyu... then dipika-ji delivers the punch line "dhulai ka super dam, daam phir bhi kam", or else the nerolac ad "jub ghar ki raunat badhani ho, diwaaron ko jab sajaana ho---nerolac....nerolac!!" or "ye bechara, kaam ke boj ka maraa---isse chahiye....hum dard ka tonic, sinkara" or "jub mein chhota baccha tha, badi shararat karta tha, meri chori pakadi jati.....ting ting ting ting... jub roshan tha bajaj!!" ...and many more stupid stupid ads. Not watching TV is something, now I am totally used to. I don't miss the soaps and don't miss all the reality shows, quiz contests, sports, cartoons...Absolutely none of these that I miss. But even now I sometimes feel like watching ads. I go on youtube and see them too. Here are some links to some old indian ads on you tube.
Vicco ad.1
Vicco turmeric ayurvedic cream!!
Ek anek old doordarshan ad.
Gold spot ads
Hamara Bajaj
Mogli songs (odd man in)
Ofcourse the Cadbury dairymilk ad
Enjoy!!!
Vicco ad.1
Vicco turmeric ayurvedic cream!!
Ek anek old doordarshan ad.
Gold spot ads
Hamara Bajaj
Mogli songs (odd man in)
Ofcourse the Cadbury dairymilk ad
Enjoy!!!
Comments
Not so old one, but interesting.