Some quotes I read somewhere and some I came up with. Try and guess which is which... But basically read and enjoy...
When you come to a fork in the road ... Take it.
Either I find the man and his talks interesting, or none.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Football's not a matter of life and death ... it's more important than that.
One who errs is a man, one who errs all too often is clearly a moron...
Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.
If in the end everything seems fine, certainly its not the end....
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
When you come to a fork in the road ... Take it.
Either I find the man and his talks interesting, or none.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Football's not a matter of life and death ... it's more important than that.
One who errs is a man, one who errs all too often is clearly a moron...
Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.
If in the end everything seems fine, certainly its not the end....
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
Comments
- Berra Yogi
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
- Groucho Yogi
Football's not a matter of life and death ... it's more important than that.
- Billi Shankley
One who errs is a man, one who errs all too often is clearly a moron...
- Nutan Nani
Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.
- Nash Nana
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
- Maugham Mamu
Another interesting one for my pyari nani :)
Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.
-William Chachu
are u inspired by munna bhai by any chance?? (the names you give seem to suggest that)
If in the end everything seems fine, certainly its not the end....
these two are yours
Bbye
One who errs is a man, one who errs all too often is clearly a moron...(this was out of frustration about some mistakes i am making these days)
Either I find the man and his talks interesting, or none. (this was said about women in one novel...;))
If in the end everything seems fine, certainly its not the end....