I am going to just write down all that comes to my mind. I am sitting at a desk with a lamp glowing on my right and a bottle of water on the left. Keys to random locks seem to be lying here. I could be anywhere. But I am right here. Sometimes it makes me wonder as to how come and why. But thats currently besides point. Thoughts are coming in floods. But I am shunning all of them. Could I be anywhere else? May be not. If life was meant to be spent in offices and cubicles, I would think, it wouldn't matter where you are. And when you are. May be these cubicles were the time machines. Who knows. There is a clock ticking right on the screen here. Which is kind of telling me to cut the nonsense (evidently, I am censoring my language here. One can never write fully uncensored stuff. (Speak for yourself girl!)) Anyhow, having a coffee is surely a good idea. Head is aching. And eyes are going red. I think, the best thing to do would be to simply take a nice walk around. Freshen up a bit. And come back to the time machine.
This post might be deleted soon. (talk about uncensored!)
This post might be deleted soon. (talk about uncensored!)
Comments
yeah its high time...and u should consider delting ur blog all together....tehr is already a lot of crap lying around the blogosphere.....
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
On and on and on on on :) :)
Where's the answer to your last question?????
Take a break, read P.H.D. comics
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php
(I'm sure you'll be able to relate)
Free association writing is a good way to channel one's frustration, it is generally helpful. (but when making it public some censorship is advised)
enjoy. live life.