drafts: auto saved on blogger
drafts: painful to prepare
drafts: never get published!!!!
drafts: who reads them even when published
All I am trying to say is, I have been writing too many drafts under my blogger id but hardly ever feel like publishing them. As if the published one's are real great!!
Sarcasm, I used it a lot in one of the discussions.. Shame shame and then kept saying that I haven't been sarcastic...even more shame...
Discussions.....have had three with my guide this week and it was great fun.
The last couple of weeks, have been full of ups and downs... downs, mainly because of some unconfortable exchanges of words.. ups thanks to no boredom capturing my daily activities and general ethusiasm I have felt in doing everything and anything....
Weekend, looking forward to. Wish to do something crazy....
Lets see.....
drafts: painful to prepare
drafts: never get published!!!!
drafts: who reads them even when published
All I am trying to say is, I have been writing too many drafts under my blogger id but hardly ever feel like publishing them. As if the published one's are real great!!
Sarcasm, I used it a lot in one of the discussions.. Shame shame and then kept saying that I haven't been sarcastic...even more shame...
Discussions.....have had three with my guide this week and it was great fun.
The last couple of weeks, have been full of ups and downs... downs, mainly because of some unconfortable exchanges of words.. ups thanks to no boredom capturing my daily activities and general ethusiasm I have felt in doing everything and anything....
Weekend, looking forward to. Wish to do something crazy....
Lets see.....
Comments