My weekends are becoming more and more happening. The saturday seminar series starts my weekends. Thats a long story which in short can be summarised as: a bunch of us who are moronic enough to waste our saturday mornings reading derandomization algorithms---which are...thats a really really long story and can't be made short----, wake up and gather together. One of us gives a talk and others try to listen and understand. For me, it has been highly fruitful(i am learning things) and refreshing (reading something completely orthogonal to my research--which is....well, thats another long story which can be made really short ;)).
Then I go out somewhere and have my lunch. Chennai weather is currently meharbaan on us which means-- going out in the afternoon doesn't seem too much of a drag. Anyways, the day's description is not the point, but the point is I am liking my weekedns lately. They are pretty refreshing.
I watched a movie called Glengarry Glen Ross. If you have liked American Beauty, About a boy etc movies, good chance is that you will like this movie. I liked this movie.... Kevin Spacey is so damn talented!!! This is the first movie in which I even liked Al Pacino. (Strange as it may sound, I usually don't like Al Pacino that much) Each of the acting performances are a bit better than what one could expect. (I mean, one expects really good role from someone like Kevin Spacey....)
Its funny almost that I am liking Chennai lately. And I feel sheepish enough to make this confession, but its true.
Then I go out somewhere and have my lunch. Chennai weather is currently meharbaan on us which means-- going out in the afternoon doesn't seem too much of a drag. Anyways, the day's description is not the point, but the point is I am liking my weekedns lately. They are pretty refreshing.
I watched a movie called Glengarry Glen Ross. If you have liked American Beauty, About a boy etc movies, good chance is that you will like this movie. I liked this movie.... Kevin Spacey is so damn talented!!! This is the first movie in which I even liked Al Pacino. (Strange as it may sound, I usually don't like Al Pacino that much) Each of the acting performances are a bit better than what one could expect. (I mean, one expects really good role from someone like Kevin Spacey....)
Its funny almost that I am liking Chennai lately. And I feel sheepish enough to make this confession, but its true.
Comments
Wah!!! Mumbaichi mulgila Chennai avadle!!! That was my attempt at Marathi after a few hundred years. Hope it makes sense ;-)
mumbaichya mulila chennai avadle..:)
hows'a khichadi coming along?? I read two of your post.... will check if there r any new...
keep commenting on this blog....
Enjoy the theatre show. The script sounds interesting.