I have decided to not wait till the new year to make some resolutions....
Here are my resolutions:
I will update my blog more regularly. Its not that I haven't had anything to say, its just that I have ignored every urge to write in the recent past.
I won't wait till I get 'piled higher and deeper' with all the work load and won't let it bring me down like it is right now. Aaargh, couldn't I have done some of the things before few days? Why didn't you?... you stupid woman!!
I will work out at least thrice a week and hang out at the beach or go for long walks at least twice a week. I love sitting at the Besant nagar beach and I have realised I have stopped doing this completely. High time I got back to my hang out routine.
I will listen to more music and download a whole lot. Pirated music rules. As hard it is to find, sweeter it sounds. :) Here is a nice comic about pirated stuff: (From xkcd.com)
(By the way, piracy is a punishable crime. Don't get caught!)
I will resume reading coding theory and start giving lectures starting this November.
I will make my office as well as my room a little organised. (By the end of November I'll get it all neat and tidy...)
I know I keep making such resolutions and people who know me know very well that I do put an honest fight to stick to them even if I finally fail, get derailed! Having announced this on a public forum, I am assuming, the pressure on me will increase further and as a result I'll try to stick to them even more. (On the other hand, I am quiet comfortable making a fool of myself in public :))
I will keep you all posted (possibly entertained) regarding my efforts.
(Post inspired by Unpredictable's recent post. Wishing her luck for executing her plans.)
Here are my resolutions:
I will update my blog more regularly. Its not that I haven't had anything to say, its just that I have ignored every urge to write in the recent past.
I won't wait till I get 'piled higher and deeper' with all the work load and won't let it bring me down like it is right now. Aaargh, couldn't I have done some of the things before few days? Why didn't you?... you stupid woman!!
I will work out at least thrice a week and hang out at the beach or go for long walks at least twice a week. I love sitting at the Besant nagar beach and I have realised I have stopped doing this completely. High time I got back to my hang out routine.
I will listen to more music and download a whole lot. Pirated music rules. As hard it is to find, sweeter it sounds. :) Here is a nice comic about pirated stuff: (From xkcd.com)
(By the way, piracy is a punishable crime. Don't get caught!)I will resume reading coding theory and start giving lectures starting this November.
I will make my office as well as my room a little organised. (By the end of November I'll get it all neat and tidy...)
I know I keep making such resolutions and people who know me know very well that I do put an honest fight to stick to them even if I finally fail, get derailed! Having announced this on a public forum, I am assuming, the pressure on me will increase further and as a result I'll try to stick to them even more. (On the other hand, I am quiet comfortable making a fool of myself in public :))
I will keep you all posted (possibly entertained) regarding my efforts.
(Post inspired by Unpredictable's recent post. Wishing her luck for executing her plans.)
Comments
we'll have some great debates here :-)