Life has changed drastically. The major change being shifting to Bombay. And currently among many other things, I am Internet deprived. It is only during this time, I have realised that I not just depend on being connected but I am officially addicted. In any case, caffeine deficiency coupled with lack of abundant Internet access is forcing some abnormal behaviour in me. I am watching TV, what a shame!
In any case, wish to know my weekend plans? I am going to watch Rakhi Savant's Swayamwar! (Crap!!)
More blogging once I get some coffee and internet access.
In any case, wish to know my weekend plans? I am going to watch Rakhi Savant's Swayamwar! (Crap!!)
More blogging once I get some coffee and internet access.
Comments
She is doing great but not saying much to me. She doesn't believe in keeping in touch. It's me who has to seek out! :) hehehe.