My coffee drinking habit continues. I have started liking this one cafe near Nariman point. It is inside a mall, like all good cafes in Bombay. It's called Coffee bean and Tea leaf. I went there thrice. The coffee there is very expensive, Rs 110/- for one solo cup of Cappucino. But its definitely worth it. They have got nice comfy sofas, fast service.
I haven't really tried any tea here. But I cannot get myself to pay hundred bucks for a tea. For coffee, it seems alright. :)
Mufins are a huge disappointment. Probably they keep health concious customers in mind when they add taste and gluttons in mind when they give them shape. As a result, those huge mufins taste really weird.
So, this cafe is really all about coffee. I won't recommend anything else, but a nice hot cup of coffee. Do try it out when you come here.
I haven't really tried any tea here. But I cannot get myself to pay hundred bucks for a tea. For coffee, it seems alright. :)
Mufins are a huge disappointment. Probably they keep health concious customers in mind when they add taste and gluttons in mind when they give them shape. As a result, those huge mufins taste really weird.
So, this cafe is really all about coffee. I won't recommend anything else, but a nice hot cup of coffee. Do try it out when you come here.
Comments